As you know we’re constantly developing in order to offer you better and more convenient options for investing.
Since there is a high demand for Corporate Investor’s accounts, we’re actively working in this direction and plan to fully launch them in October.
For those users, who can’t wait until the fully-functional corporate accounts are introduced, we offer a solution straight away – Hybrid Type Corporate accounts:
Feel free to create another investor account on our platform, write us an email, provide the relevant documentation (mentioned below) and we will mark it as a separate account for Corporate investments.
A few things to consider:
- For Corporate accounts our due diligence procedure will be stricter, as we have to comply with the international Anti Money Laundering policies. The documents and information have to be provided to us in advance (before the funds are transferred to the platform). You may find the requirements for corporate accounts below*.
- Corporate accounts may be funded only from the Company’s bank accounts, in whose name the Investor account is approved.
- Corporate accounts registered by current investors won’t qualify for the “first time deposit bonus” affiliate program (as it’s the account of the same investor). Self-referring is not allowed. For third party inviters, the “timespan” bonus will be calculated using the number of the total investments performed by the invitee (the private and corporate accounts).
- Corporate accounts are allowed only for legal entities registered in the EEA members or Switzerland.
Once fully functioning corporate accounts are introduced, your hybrid-type accounts will be automatically converted.
*We need the following documents and information in order to open a Hybrid-type Corporate account:
- Business activity
- Website (If any)
- Source of Income
- Scan of the company’s Certificate of Incorporation, Registrar Extract, Memorandum and Articles.**
- Director/Shareholder details
Please confirm whether the director/shareholder is a Politically exposed person (PEP) or its family member.
- Shareholder’s and director’s identification documents***
- Shareholder’s and director’s proof of residency documents.****
**We may obtain the documents from the Registry ourselves for an additional fee. The fee depends on a Company’a jurisdiction. Contact us for more specific information.
You may provide photos/scans of one of the below mentioned documents:
- National ID card (both sides) or national passport (reversal);
- International passport (reversal);
- Driving license (both sides). Please note that we accept a driving license as proof of your identity only if it is a plastic card, and all the information in it is provided with Latin transliteration
****Proof of residency.
You may provide photos/scans of one of the below mentioned documents (the documents shall be not older than 3 months by the time of validation):
- Utility bill
- Bank statement;
- Tax return, council tax;
- Other documents, with an exception of online screenshots or credit card statements.
The investors should make sure that the scans/photos correspond to the following requirements:
- Documents should be valid due to issue date (issued within the last 3 months);
- Proof of residency document is addressed to your NAME;
- Proof of residency document is addressed to HOME address (not a P.O. Box or any sided address);
- Proof of residency document must contain DATE of ISSUE.